Saturday, March 21, 2009

My life really doesn't make out for an interesting blog so please excuse my absence.
Haha. Ooops. For a second I was imagining somebody actually reads these waste of words.
Anywhoo....
Homework + Music + Reading (yes!)+ Sketching a bit + Not getting enough sleep(ugh) + Sewing a tutu + Loads of coffee (caffeine) + Doing crunches like a maniac (swimsuit season coming up. ugh.) + Attempting to make sense of bitchy and annoying people = My. Current. Life. In. A. Nutshell.

Oh but there is a good thing:
• Silverwood themepark employs 14 yearolds
• I applied for a job. whoa.
• I am really hoping to get a job, save up for a car, college, stupid things like that
• Oh. Aaand. I heard you can get a driving permit at 14 1/2 here in the backwoods. OMG!

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE!!
If I didn't I would not be living...er...I wouldn't want to live anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment