Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Being sick, avoiding homework, reading alone in your room, gives you time to think about things.
I have been thinking about myself, and God, and I'm not really sure what. I will not make an attempt to sound smart or religious or whatever. I'm really trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing and what God wants me to do. I've lately been asking for courage, because I really have none. Most of the time I would like to just hide away from everyone, and read and listen to music by myself. Alone. That would be nice. But if I had courage maybe I could actually make a difference in the world, in people's hearts. That would be much better I think.
I need courage to face the world, to come out of myself. To be who I need to be.
Current reads:





There were a couple of books that I started reading a while ago that I would like to get from the library again are:



No comments:

Post a Comment