Saturday, September 26, 2009

Creepy--

So, lately I've gotten enormous loads of weird emails from all these old, freaky, turkish men.
For example:

How are you pretty angel?, My Name is david, I’m 41yrs old. I’m Honest,..loving, caring, God fearing, open minded person I am new here looking..for someone special in here with all the qualities which a very lovely..woman like you ll have, very simple take things easy, understanding..,loves kids and be able to take good care of things ,i saw your profile..very lovely I think you have all a man will want in a woman and i think..you are the kind of person a man will want to know. beautiful and..charming. I will love to know more about you and see more of your..pictures, and I will appreciate it if i will hear from you thanks.

They don't have very good English either.

No comments:

Post a Comment