Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm truly sorry, I've nothing to blog. My life is uninteresting, boring if I may say so myself. I need adventure, or summer. Summer. I miss the sun! Please come out sun, come see me!
My week: Coughing, being sick, avoiding/procrastinating doing homework, laughing w/ mum, mum buzzing my hair off, listening to music. Oh and searching craigslist for a super cheap sewing machine.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
I have a buttload of tule and pretty fabrics but no sewing machine.
For PE we are doing the balance beam - much fun! - and I really want to sew myself a tutu. We get to have our own costumes!
We also get to choose our own music and I am trying to think of something zesty but balance-able. You see, if I pick something exciting and dancey then I might get a rush of overconfidence and do something embarrassing. But then again, I don't really need music for that. And also, it is GRR because I have to do a memorized and written-down routine. I can't even be spontaneous. grr.

Current tunes:
Breaking Benjamin
Three Days Grace
Nirvana
System Of A Down
And a 'lil hip-hop mixed in here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment